Look what's back again!!

Hmm.. one part of me wants to move swiftly on and the other is more curious..

I'm not far off completing my 3rd year as part of the Racer community, does that make me an oldie? ;P

VAG you say? poke..gif

here another topmark for Racedepartment, they have done a great job making this forum avalible to use I for one more am staying here.

better than going one step forward and two steps back.
eveything works here and is rock solid I'm just LoViNg it :biggrin:

yeah I see no point in going back either. I lost my... uh.... erm.... I forgot how many posts on RSC! lol

Quite the opposite here! I had registered just a few weeks before RSC went down. I don't think I got a single post in, but I am usually pretty quiet on forums anyways. :tongue:

For whatever reason, I think that I like it better here, maybe because it seems a bit more stable.:wink:

I also noticed that this place seems to have a lot of support, which RSC was lacking in (in terms of money). Last month (correct me if I'm wrong) Race Department achieved the monthly goal for donations, plus more!

I hope that this is a long term home for the Racer forums,
numanair

I think a working multiplayer would make Racer much more enjoyable. The physics modeling is really good and the graphics are great now. However the best thing about simracing is close racing with other people.

If there was a working multiplayer I would probably spend much more time with Racer.

traffic would be a nice addition for racer. It could be enough for many person, maybe a little "racers" between normal traffic cars like NFSU2 is perfect to me. Don't really miss races in racer. Only a intelligent traffic and more open road tracks like polish roads.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%