Look what's back again!!

Yeah. Before RSC went all ballsup it was brilliant. It was easy to navigate, fast, and didn't have any annoying flashy features. I do like RD, but mainly for the community that's on here. I do miss RSC, but I won't go back.

If you use the image uploading tool, you get the 'slideshow', where you can click previous and next.

vBulletin 4.0 is also very new and things are still being ironed out. We are one of the biggest forums to use it so early in it's development, it will only get better and smoother.

Indeed!

RSC used to has simple picture viewer. I must say is a bit boring to click each picture in the picture section, and wait each one load, close.... RSC if you upload the picture in that own system, automatically it was opened and was just simple to roll the mouse and keep viewing. Another thing i used to like in RSC, and didn't see here, is separated folders for WIP and RELEASED.. is a lot practical for anybody who is searching done cars. And keep the forum visual, clean. Just few suggestions.. overall, i like here very much! i was tired to get down on rsc all day, all month... every time, without a prevision when we could be back..

Make suggestions to either Ruud or Bram in a PM. Much more effective than a post that may not be read. Or here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/site-discussion-feedback-problems/

If you use the image uploading tool, you get the 'slideshow', where you can click previous and next.

This is what i mean. You need click, and choose picture by picture... so, if you want see the pictures in Picture's thread, you cant open in a new guide browser for exemple. You need open one by one, and wait load, it is a bit boring.. this forum is 1000x better than rsc, but this point i must say, it is fail.

now gonna explain how was RSC pictures part: click in answer thread, upload a file...> choose the jpg (until 400kb if i am not wrong), and post reply.. ok, you got the picture in real size, maybe 800x600.. or the name of the picture hosted in that forum, and clicked out with middle mouse button, you got a new guide, it opened.

thanks and i will talk with Bram, very nice guy and Ruud about this..

That was how the old vbulletin software was working. If I am correct RSC never passed 3.8 stage. Since vbulletin got upgraded to 4.0 a lot of things improved, though unfortunately a few things didn't (yet). That includes also the upload system and how to display images.

Got it noted but don't expect any improvement in that department soon as we rely on the devs of vbulletin to implement such improvements :)

That was how the old vbulletin software was working. If I am correct RSC never passed 3.8 stage. Since vbulletin got upgraded to 4.0 a lot of things improved, though unfortunately a few things didn't (yet). That includes also the upload system and how to display images.

Got it noted but don't expect any improvement in that department soon as we rely on the devs of vbulletin to implement such improvements :)

no worry, i know it isnt simple. But it is suggested ;)

• El_Tate

Yea, i like the new forum :). But the car section seems to be a bit messy. Having only the tags for wips or releases.

Well... maybe i should take a look to what i've in my hdd and/or dvds and try to upload something that get lost in RSC and TraccionTrassera didn't get on time. Maybe... if i find that first :p.

The Cg shaders are too confusing for me :p

• El_Tate

Yea, 2 versions. The Stock and the Rally Car. Both released as beta, and none with an interior. And nowadays i think that will be pretty outdated by the "standards". I mean... GT5 uses 100k polygons per car, against 5 o 7k of the evo.

• Sam Jigga

Wow! Looks like the old crew gathered up on this forum. Been wondering where you all are after RSC died. Nice forum, looking forward to seeing it grow. :redface:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back