Look left & right view

Yep, so I'm racing on triples in the main and have the right FOV and also use the seat adjuster close to the windscreen which means I lose the far side mirror. The look left and right function works at a good speed but I want to reduce the angle it shows i.e. I just want a little glance left and right rather than a full on left and right glance when hitting the mapped look left and right buttons. Is there any way to reduce it somewhere?

Last edited:
I never thought of looking for such a setting as I'm using TrackIR.
But if the possibility exists, it surely needs settings in the .plr file.

Maybe @GTR233 or @Shovas know more about that ?

Last edited:
Good question and I'm glad to know that they were thinking of these things even back then!

Just being able to change the glance angle is a revelation for me - maybe it can be done in other sims' I don't know. With this sim' it's making me want to step up and fine tune everything in it as racing against the AI is great. Even when there is contact the contact feels right, as in, the algorithms which calculate weight and transfer and the outcome of all that through the FFB of the wheel and on the screen - it all feels proportionate. I can't pretend to understand the maths behind it all but it in simulation sense it feels about right to me.

Tried your radar on the weekend and it is very good - I like that the cars are blocky rather than a thin dash if you get me, which means it's much easier to keep your eye on the road whilst easily using your periperal vision to check the radar.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back