Resource icon

Misc Look at Apex Mod v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
How did you get the camera of the 4TH image ?

Hi, I used the "look at apex with offset-pod-cam" file and played around with the in-game settings. The bad thing is you have to choose one of the files because there is only 3 in-game options to apply custom settings.

So, you'll either have the offset podcam or if you use the other file you'll have free use of that cam but centered, so you can use it for another TVpod or cockpit cam.

Yes, the contents, it's just one file that is overwritten (make backup). It is the application.erp inside ego_package inside asset_groups.
thanks for the mod. how about putting this useful information in your read me file and thread description... this would really help new users like myself that are not familiar with the codemasters file structure..

Just wanted to let you know Koeloe, current patch 1.7.0 breaks your mod, it gives a black screen when going into the race and stays like that indefinite.

Only just found this, nice work! Is there a way to extend the range of camera movement so the offset Tcam can be changed to a dirt rally style dash cam?

Yes, the contents, it's just one file that is overwritten (make backup). It is the application.erp inside ego_package inside asset_groups.
Hi koeloe, to clarify, if I only want to have cockpit cam with full HUD and no look at apex effect, do I copy paste the types170.json file only or do I need to copy paste the application.erp too? Thanks!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.5%