Resource icon

Misc Look at Apex Mod v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey...fantastic mod :thumbsup: Can you make the Look At Apex mod wiht more effect? Different Levels of this effect would be fantasic;)

Yes you can, the default is 4 for cockpit view, I changed it to 8. The pod cam had none so I included that section and set it to 6.

It's quite easy to do with Ryder's Ego ERP Archiver. (Thanks Ryder, ;))

The lookatapex works fine, great mod, but can me someone give a hind for the HUD in cockpit view (like it is in the second image)?

Thanks!

Last edited:
If you want to use hud in cockpit view you have to sacrifice the offset pod view. Use one of the files with no offset pod view, select your in game driving view as offset pod and adjust the camera till you get a cockpit view.

I know know the helmet/visor can get in the way but there is an option in the file to disable driver head. Haven't tested it though...

If you want to use hud in cockpit view you have to sacrifice the offset pod view. Use one of the files with no offset pod view, select your in game driving view as offset pod and adjust the camera till you get a cockpit view.

I know know the helmet/visor can get in the way but there is an option in the file to disable driver head. Haven't tested it though...
Interesting didn't think of that thanks for that tip, and here I am going crazy trying to get the dash to work in all views with editing the json files :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back