Tracks Longstone Pass [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
thestrobe8 submitted a new resource:

Longstone Pass - My Conversion: Tracks By: SRW

Pr5XSSep.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Nice track don't realy care for bumpiness but the render stats shows very low on the second F witch is time for each frame to be rendered (in millisecods). It makes the ride shuttering a lot. Anyway i will change my GPU tonight so maybe it will improoved.

Thank you for this track

Edit: The new to me GPU GTX650ti did improoved performance a few hickups remanis but it is much more enjoyable than with my poor GT520.

Last edited:
@Bram Hengeveld How come you guys let these types of conversions slide? People shouldn't be allowed to take official tracks or cars from other sims :cool:

Because we aren't simgods that know the origin of each and every sim racing content. We comply with our terms and rules and if the original owner of this track has a problem with it they can notify us and it will be removed on the fly http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/pages/terms-of-service/

I don't know much about Simraceway's content to be honest but I am sure if this really comes from the sim, the uploader of this track can prepare himself for some upcoming troubles as thats a full breach of both our as the SRW ToS and EULA.

At some point the luck of some of these modders will run out.

Because we aren't simgods that know the origin of each and every sim racing content. We comply with our terms and rules and if the original owner of this track has a problem with it they can notify us and it will be removed on the fly http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/pages/terms-of-service/

I don't know much about Simraceway's content to be honest but I am sure if this really comes from the sim, the uploader of this track can prepare himself for some upcoming troubles as thats a full breach of both our as the SRW ToS and EULA.

At some point the luck of some of these modders will run out.

My good friends over at Simraceway will be in touch with you soon.
No worries.

Too bad if you don't like it, this is stealing.
I used to work for Simraceway, so I know who made this track and this guy doesn't have permission to publish this track. He is more than likely in violation of Simraceway TOS, Assetto Corsa TOS (they removed this track from their forum) AND probably here at RaceDepartment as well.

SO click all the don't like buttons you want to, if you steal game content, convert it and publish it, from someone I know personally, I'm going to get you busted.

That's a PROMISE.

If this does end up getting removed, then the Lime Rock should go as well....seeing as it's also a SRW conversion....

If the original creator of these tracks comes and reports these, then we'll happily take them down immediately. It's RaceDepartment policy.

Whilst I hate that people are just stealing and ripping these tracks (as thestrobe8 is doing relentlessly) and I don't agree with it at all, we've been burned too many times in the past for taking the side of the developers and removing any ripped content (huge grey area which I won't delve into). So now we're taking a more neutral stance, because we cannot make everyone happy.

So, if the original creator of a mod comes out and asks for it to be taken down, then we'll happily and promptly oblige.

@thestrobe8, you MUST get permission from the creators, and you MUST credit them properly if you're going to convert a track. Failing to do so can leave you liable to legal action by the companies you're ripping from.

Last edited:
if you steal, and post it here, I will get you busted.

PROMISE.

So if you think it's worth getting banned from these places, go ahead, post some more stolen content.

I got all the time in the world.

You don't.

from a more cosmic point of view ,ALL COPYRIGHT is a gotspe
and should be banned
creation doesnt monetise but is for EVERY living beeing
us hiding behind copyright,is saying we are not part of life

all because socyety has brainwashed us that its normal
but on the other end of copyright claims are the real corrupt criminals usually

its a shame, some people think they can get away with stealing, i do drive in srw, and i recognice it immediatly. i hope that guy can be brought down. and i am completly agree with R3ck0n. Srw, will be making contact, dont worry for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 331 28.1%