Longford Reworked

Tracks Longford Reworked v0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
pepperoni ac24 submitted a new resource:

Longford Reworked - Skin for Longford

Texture overhaul for Longford's track.
Lot of changes, some of them:
-With the original texture, in Tannery Straight, there was a tree wall on the side of the road and we could not see all the work of the creator of the track, lot of details were lost, replace the tree wall by trees, now we can see the white barrier around the field, we got a better sense of speed and can see far way the beautiful landscape :)
-Replace the texture of the main road (start/finish) to match reality: an old road...

Read more about this resource...

Excellent "refresh" of this "old" mod. I actually want to drive it more now.

The track of ghosts? :confused::)

The only "criticism" I have at this point, would be that the people look like "ghosts," being very "grey" as you zoom by them. I think this is due to the fact that most photos of people from this time are black and white. You might try adding some color to their clothing, as in real life the "garb" of that time actually wan't that drab.

Of course, this is only a "minor" detail, and it doesn't really detract from all the other excellent work in the update.

Excellent "refresh" of this "old" mod. I actually want to drive it more now.

The track of ghosts? :confused::)

The only "criticism" I have at this point, would be that the people look like "ghosts," being very "grey" as you zoom by them. I think this is due to the fact that most photos of people from this time are black and white. You might try adding some color to their clothing, as in real life the "garb" of that time actually wan't that drab.

Of course, this is only a "minor" detail, and it doesn't really detract from all the other excellent work in the update.
Thanks for your feedback, i will change that in next update! :)

Hey Pepper, i really like your mods. What do you think about a 60s rework on billboards, tents and other things on the Virginia International Raceway track?

The buildings and overall aspect of the track is already pretty much historic-like so it wouldn't need too much work i guess.

We need more American tracks for Can-am races.
Cheers!

What do I have to do?

Attachments

• Bild_2023-06-07_170916891.png
    Bild_2023-06-07_170916891.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 27

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%