Released Longford 1967

EDIT 2022-12-25:
Final rFactor 1 version (v1.0) re-uploaded for archival purposes.
There will be no updates.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/longford-1967.56963/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT 2013-03-15:
Here is LONGFORD 1967 - VERSION 1.0
http://www.gamefront.com/files/23073138
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=37941

version1.0 video

OLD Version 0.99 released 19/10/2012
OLD Version 0.97 released 17/08/2011
OLD Version 0.9 released 11/07/2010

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLD: version 0.90 - ORIGINAL POST

well, this is it. I hope it was worth the wait.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rfactor-tracks-7/longford-1967-v0-9-2882/

and here is the last vid again

and some pics

Cheers,
woochoo

Last edited:
Great work! I started with a slow lap and just enjoyed the scenery, it's breathtaking! It also shows nicely how powerful BTB actually is - in the right hands :)

no surprise with this releases, it's exactly as i expected. it is simply awsome. drove some 71 F1 league edition cars around here, it is an amazing drive. we have a WSC 70 season coming up and i am sure this will be on the schedule.

YAAaaaay!! THANK YOU,thank you, thank you......
Thank you woochoo, I was thinking earlier today that you've done such an awsome job on Longford that
I reckon you should look into do this as a profession.
Still have'nt driven it, downloading right now.
But Im betting that it wont even have the usual snags most other tracks have when first released.
To Ryan Callan, I agree totaly. Perhaps the series could be called "the Real Road Racers" or
similar with only road courses (Not those steet things) & none under 6km to the lap,just a thought.
Anyway congratulations on your baby woochoo & THANK YOU!

I hated waiting too. Honestly, i was gonna wait til BTB 0.9 came out (back when it was gonna come out) and i was gonna try the new blending features then release it. Oh well.

Again, thanks for the positive comments! I appreciate it. To know you're enjoying it makes it worth it.

its always nice to get feedback, both good and bad, there you will know that people are playing with your mods, i had a bit of a test run on longford..nice work mate..keep it up

well, this is it. I hope it was worth the wait.
Grats on the release, all I can think of saying is "About bloody time!' :D I have to wait till midnight to dload it (bloody net caps) I will get it as soon as the clock strikes 12.

ps. well done vv
File name: Longford 1967 v0.9.rar
File size: 63.22 MB Downloads this week: 1,669 Downloads total: 1,772 Date Added: 07-10-2010 Popularity: 100%

woochoo said:
aiw issues:
cars with more speed than grip tend to have problems getting from the paddock to the pitlane, and then around the tight corners if they actually make it onto the track. Particularly the Sports 5000 cars in CSGT and those sorts of things.
The Sports 5000 cars in CSGT have these problems on many, many tracks. At my track they miss always their braking points after the Mondenweg. Also the have problems with the 8 chicanes in the G'nijveen section.

There is a possibility to alter their behaviour but i am not that convinced that it is a solution for it.

Go to the Gamedata/verhicle/csgt/wsc70 map. There you find all the cars. Find in the car maps the *.hdv files. Open it with notepad and alter the next line to:
AIPerfUsage=(0.900, 0.900, 0.900) // PLR file overrides for (brake power usage, brake grip usage, corner grip usage) used by AI to estimate performance - only positive values will override, see PLR for defaults.

I have to test the changes to find out what exactly works, but this line helps to alter the car-behaviour in a positive way.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.8%