Released Longford 1967

woochoo I was just about to download this (I can't believe I only just remembered to come and download the updated version :confused:) but Gamefront is giving me a 'file not found' error... any ideas?

Thanks

EDIT: I did just find there is a link on the rFC page to an upload at uploaded.net, so here is the link for anyone else interested, but unfortunately the download is very slow for guests D:

http://uploaded.net/file/anh0defe
Hi FerrariMan96,
The download link is working for me. I didn't add the two additional rFc links, but I'm glad you're able to download one way or another :)

Hi FerrariMan96,
The download link is working for me. I didn't add the two additional rFc links, but I'm glad you're able to download one way or another :)

Strange, the link is working for me too now :p

BTW, great job on the track, it's one of my favourites! The only thing I really have to say is that it does chew up a lot of resources now that the poly count and stuff is higher, so I did get a few runtime errors trying to run with a full grid of the HistorX mod, but once I patched the rFactor exe to use 4GB of RAM with the thing that is included in the mod it was alright :)

Well, I haven't been around here much lately, and that's partly because all my Longford stuff is done in 3dsMax now. But since this thread is still about, and a number of you are interested in the track, I'm right on the edge of releasing version 1.0 of Longford. Yep, v1.0, as in, "stuff it, I'm done" :p

A download link will come sometime soon, and in the coming months, hopefully, a version for rFactor2 :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back