F1 2013 Longer Replays?

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi Troopers

Any idea if there is any way to make the replays longer than about 5 seconds in game? Did anyone do anything about this in prior versions?

One last query, is there any file that can be tweaked to allow the tc to be stronger? i only play offline.

Cheers

F1A

hehe. Probably only a few seconds. Coming out of the bus stop onto the pit straight at spa. loads of throttle - fishtail - crash. Flashback puts me right at the start of where I lose control so it's impossible to recover from. 10 or 15 second replays would be much better.

There's no chance of a flashback in real life chaps. Try not to make a mistake in the first place. But if you do, accept the results and move on. :sneaky:

This ain't real life, mr Jackson. I paid good money for this experience. We want it changed if possible. Along with the broken rubber line. :)
Well I know it ain't real life, but I like to to do proper race simming. Not arcade banging off the walls racing. But each to their own. By the way, my rubbering in line works fine in all modes.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 200 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.4%