rF2 Lola T70 Spyder @ Le mans '67 - Wed 24 Jun 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Apologies about being such a liability in Q and I guess at the start of the first race as well. I think I ruined the Q for a few people :( I was very close to leaving before the first race because of that (and because of how much I was struggling), but then thought it might not be best to just ruin people's Q and leave when the grid was already fairly small, so I decided to stay... So, yeah, again, sorry...

But the second race was kinda worth it I guess, regardless of my finishing position (which I didn't deserve at all I feel like).

Thanks for the race.

I didn't notice until late last night that I'd forgoten to post an event for this Thursday. I felt it was a bit late to post something by then and I was still knackered, so we will try to think of something fun for next week. Sorry guys, I was consumed by the LMC team event..... which was flippin brill!

I didn't notice until late last night that I'd forgoten to post an event for this Thursday. I felt it was a bit late to post something by then and I was still knackered, so we will try to think of something fun for next week. Sorry guys, I was consumed by the LMC team event..... which was flippin brill!

Same happened with me and the Rally Club. Too worn out from LMC.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%