• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

EU Lola T70 Spyder @ Le mans '67 - Wed 24 Jun 2020

Stig Bidstrup

Jarek says " 900 degrees of rotation "
Premium
Sep 7, 2013
My game went down Again in Race 2--maybe the heat here in my country..

Martin Fiala

6000RPM
Premium
Jun 30, 2011
Apologies about being such a liability in Q and I guess at the start of the first race as well. I think I ruined the Q for a few people :( I was very close to leaving before the first race because of that (and because of how much I was struggling), but then thought it might not be best to just ruin people's Q and leave when the grid was already fairly small, so I decided to stay... So, yeah, again, sorry...

But the second race was kinda worth it I guess, regardless of my finishing position (which I didn't deserve at all I feel like).

Thanks for the race.

Victor Jimenez

250RPM
Premium
Oct 20, 2010
I cannot access the server, when it loads the circuit it breaks. This happened to me last week and today as well. In other servers I access it perfectly but in RD I cannot. help!

• Wow
Reactions: Denis Betty

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff member
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
I didn't notice until late last night that I'd forgoten to post an event for this Thursday. I felt it was a bit late to post something by then and I was still knackered, so we will try to think of something fun for next week. Sorry guys, I was consumed by the LMC team event..... which was flippin brill!

Reactions: Roy Magnes

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
I didn't notice until late last night that I'd forgoten to post an event for this Thursday. I felt it was a bit late to post something by then and I was still knackered, so we will try to think of something fun for next week. Sorry guys, I was consumed by the LMC team event..... which was flippin brill!
Same happened with me and the Rally Club. Too worn out from LMC.

Reactions: Denis Betty