AC Lola T70 @ Silverstone 67 - Wednesday 08 Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
is the practice server really up? I only could find the Porsche Server from the race at Silverstone and the MX5 Zandvoort Server
hape

Going to have to sign out of this one Craig. Cannot drive these things. Very very tired which the problem is my PTSD. Very bad nights right now. Also sorry for last night, missed the race as fell asleep early evening. Head is not good.
if it ain’t one thing like this its my spinal injury or something else. I need a new body.

Going to have to sign out of this one Craig. Cannot drive these things. Very very tired which the problem is my PTSD. Very bad nights right now. Also sorry for last night, missed the race as fell asleep early evening. Head is not good.
if it ain’t one thing like this its my spinal injury or something else. I need a new body.
If you change your mind Ken, let me know and I'll send you my setup (I'm struggling and it's not quick, just more controllable imo - I struggle to beat the AI :laugh:) - it seems a hard car to drive, shed loads of patience needed :)

I feel for you mate, my 'happy pills' haven't been working for a while either. Hope you feel better soon :thumbsup:

Last edited:

No worries Ken, I hope to hear from you soon :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing