• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

Lola T70 MkIII SoundMod [Immersive Replays]

Sounds Lola T70 MkIII SoundMod [Immersive Replays] 1.0B

Ama FMOD

50RPM
Premium
Oct 20, 2014
Reactions: aphidgod

Fanapryde

1000RPM
Apr 19, 2016
CM (Content Manager) tells me this:

"""""
Most likely, sound is not from tatuusfa1, but instead it’s based on Kunos sample soundbank and its author forgot to change GUIDs before compiling it. Usually it’s not a problem, but in a race with two different cars having same GUIDs, one of them will use sound of another one.

If you’re the author, please, consider fixing it.
"""""

Ama FMOD

50RPM
Premium
Oct 20, 2014
CM (Content Manager) tells me this:

"""""
Most likely, sound is not from tatuusfa1, but instead it’s based on Kunos sample soundbank and its author forgot to change GUIDs before compiling it. Usually it’s not a problem, but in a race with two different cars having same GUIDs, one of them will use sound of another one.

If you’re the author, please, consider fixing it.
"""""
Yes i'm the author, thanks for the tip, will change that for next update, didn't knew it had an impact.
By the way in my project eveyname was already changed and no tatuusfa1 bug on my side

Last edited:
Reactions: Fanapryde

Eddi Birell

25RPM
Jan 6, 2018
hello and good morning! Great sound! Thanks very much! What is the gauges in the replay? Link for download?!Thanks from Eddi

250RPM
Jul 20, 2017
Dude you are amazing! You are doing the types of cars which gets ignored by the sound community (something i tried but had a lot of trouble with f mod). Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Ama FMOD

Ama FMOD

50RPM
Premium
Oct 20, 2014
Dude you are amazing! You are doing the types of cars which gets ignored by the sound community (something i tried but had a lot of trouble with f mod). Keep up the great work!
Thanks I'm currently working on a Porsche 2.0 Flat-6 for the 904 GTS or anything with this engine :