Lola T70 MkII Spyder (rF2)

Cars Lola T70 MkII Spyder (rF2) 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Leonardo Chaves - from the previous page.

Thanks for the update!
One thing though. The ingame "Lola" icon is now too big!
Not proportional, I mean.

Can you show me a screenshot? I can't find any issue with it on my end.

Edit: nevermind... had to clear every other Lola car from my cars folder but now I see what you mean. Easy fix. :p

Drop this file in place of the one in the ui folder of both T70s:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Ppg56zLLc8cHdkYWI5UUZuT3c

I neglected to thank @Alman for the updated hi-res logo in the update post, so I'm correcting that. Added to the OP. Thanks again!

(No, he's not the one who sized it incorrectly.)

Last edited:
I might replace one of the Chevy liveries in the next update with something a little more... psychedelic
(tweaked for Mk2)
5295876522_5e4afebd70_b.jpg
RK_Tero.jpg

@aphidgod : I tried with this new preview file but the problem still persist. I'm using standard assetto corsa UI and clear the cache several times. Something must be wrong at my side.
Anyways don't bother, your car is gorgeous.

Hmm... do me a favor, try renaming the skin folder to "baker_racing_21" and clearing the preview cache again. I loaded mine up just now and it was broken too, so I did that, and now it works fine. :p

I've had a similar issue before and never managed to fix it. Tried creating new previews but nothing seemed to work. At the moment all T70 previews are working for me though.

Hmm... do me a favor, try renaming the skin folder to "baker_racing_21" and clearing the preview cache again. I loaded mine up just now and it was broken too, so I did that, and now it works fine. :p

No. Same issue.

edit: Working now ! I double checked and I have put an extra space in the middle of the folder name. So I looked into the original zip and I think it is the source of the problem, instead of "baker_racing_team_21" it's "baker_racing<space>_team_21"

Last edited:
aphidgod updated Lola T70 MkII Spyder (rF2) with a new update entry:

Final update

Ok folks, here's hoping this is the last update. Obviously if we get any further AC updates that necessitate a change, I'm on it... and if Amplified updated the GT40 sounds I'll incorporate that into this package. But let's call this 1.0 and hope for the best. :D

Changelog
:
  • fixed errors in log from aero.ini (thanks @mclarenf1papa )
  • added Tero Corvette livery (thanks again @Andy-R )
  • added new soundbank to the Ford car (thanks...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it normal that the rear right wheel is on the air in the showroom? I have the latest version released today. Haven't tested it yet.

Yeah, not going to be any LODs... this is a converted model. It's only about as heavy as a typical LOD B, though, so unless your PC is especially tragic it should be fine. ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 159 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%