Resource icon

Cars Lola B12/60 Rebellion Racing 2013 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks Stefan,
If I do something semi correct I'll post it on the forum.
I am really enjoying running this car against the SCES and GT cars.
Cheers.

PS.
Done it, available on skin downloads of this site.
Will improve it if a new version with an higher poly count appears.

Last edited:
Stephan, great work as always! :D

I have a little issue: The on screen wheel has a rotation of 360° while, if i use the option to let rF2 to set my degree of rotation automatically, my G27 is set to 612°. Not a big deal but maybe it is worth to put it to your attention.

Again, great work!

I can't get this one to show up in my game for some reason? I grabbed it with several other mods, they all worked fine and the Lola shows up in my Packages as installed but I can't find it in the game's list of cars. I see the old-school Lola in there, but not the LMP version. Do I need to do something different? I've put about a dozen mod cars/tracks in so far and all have worked except this one.

I can't get this one to show up in my game for some reason? I grabbed it with several other mods, they all worked fine and the Lola shows up in my Packages as installed but I can't find it in the game's list of cars. I see the old-school Lola in there, but not the LMP version. Do I need to do something different? I've put about a dozen mod cars/tracks in so far and all have worked except this one.

If you installed it right, you should find it under: Le Mans Series 2013

GRAB_090_zpsby6gcz3r.jpg

GRAB_092_zps4gxmq6ht.jpg

GRAB_093_zpsxnyto9s6.jpg

GRAB_095_zpsi6fjdz46.jpg

Soon to be final. ;)

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 130869

Wow, I am very pleased by how this drives! Good work overall :).

+ Love the steering wheel
+ Very pleasant driving sensation
+ Grippy tires that don't seem to have an absurd slip curve
+ Pleasant sound

- Brakes are incredibly strong, feels too strong if compared to an Indycar or F-ISI, it really is VERY late braking with no instability whatsoever
- Would like to see a few more polys especially on the front half of the car, there are quite a few non-smooth areas
- Missing some ambient occlusion and material settings for the reflection
- Steering wheel rotation doesn't match real wheel
- Spikes on the left hand of the driver

I'd love to see an update. This is a great step from the previous beta build.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back