Resource icon

Sounds Lola B09/60-Aston Martin DBR1-2 sound 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mach77 submitted a new resource:

Lola B09/60-Aston Martin DBR1-2 sound - Brutal sounds. Still WIP but already good

Hi guys.

So, I was playing with a Lola DBR1-2 and I thought "Man, those default sounds sucks. I should do something…" and I watched some HQ videos on youtube to get some samples. This is the one that hit me:
If you listen very closely, you can hear 3 different sounds wich are:
-The engine sound itself, wich is a low growl sound like the street DB9
-The exhaust sound wich sounds like a more aggressive DB9 sound
-The high frequency "F1 wannabe" sound wich is...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

link for download ??? thanks

Like other times and like we said many times. Illegal converted from Forza, if you want it, search on Facebook or others Assetto Corsa mods hosting site.

@March77 great job as always

Can you make the inside sound and the offgas sound a bit more aggressive? I use this mod for the Aston Martin Vulcan, maybe you can use this car as a reference?

As I mentionned in the main post, the rest of the sound is from endurance series from rfactor. actually, I just did the exterior load sound. all the rest is from ES mod. I'll update that, of course, don't worry about that. this is just a preview and certainly not the final version. It was just to get some feedbacks on the acceleration sound and on the distant accel sound :)

Mach77 updated Lola B09/60-Aston Martin DBR1-2 sound with a new update entry:

added external coast sound and internal sounds

ok, I added the coast sound(I've had hard time to find some videos on youtube with the DBR1-2 that brakes near the camera lol), reworked the inside sound(if you listen closely on onboard videos, you'll hear 2 different sounds for the engine at the same time. the low growl and the racing V12 sound)

If this update is good enough, it will be part of a sound update megapack that will contain most of the LMP engine sounds alongside with some classic GT1 engine sounds

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing