Logykal (F1 wheels and motion systems)

Hi all.

My name is Fernando Núñez and I'm from Spain. I would like present in this forum our blog: http://logykal.net/

We are three engineers dedicated to made cheapest hardware for racing simulators. We are not a company, we are simple racers who like this world ;).

At the moment, we have made two versions of Ferrari F1 steering wheel:
IMG_0791.jpg

And the last version (not end yet):
gallery_7040_301_73689.jpg

And we are finishing a software for motion system with SCN5 (it will be free for all) valid for fligth and racing sims:
E69Motion1.png

If anyone want test this software, I accept beta-tester :)

I hope you like what you see ;). In the blog we have all information. If you have any question, no doubt send me a pm or mail: korrea@gmail.com

Hi! Sorry fot the delay...

costamesa. Now, the price is 380€ without shiftpaddles. We are finishing our shiftpaddles desing and I'll tell you the final price ;)

@Hasso. No problem for your wheel, we can make and special adapter for you ;). You only send us the hole measurment, leng, diameter, etc...

And here you can watch our software E69 Motion 2DOF running Assetto Corsa:

Upvote 0
Hello,
Is this wheel with the XR Display compatible with CM F1 2012? Cause their latest firmware doesn't include this game. Is it for now only for rfactor, iracing, etc?

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 17730

Hi Fernando,

Your motion cockpit looks very promising. I have a few quick questions...

1. Would you provide just the pieces (including actuators)?
2. Would you provide the diagram/drawing for DIY people?
3. Would your cockpit require the bottom portion of the cockpit (large metal piece)?

Thanks,
Geran

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back