Logykal (F1 wheels and motion systems)

Hi all.

My name is Fernando Núñez and I'm from Spain. I would like present in this forum our blog: http://logykal.net/

We are three engineers dedicated to made cheapest hardware for racing simulators. We are not a company, we are simple racers who like this world ;).

At the moment, we have made two versions of Ferrari F1 steering wheel:
IMG_0791.jpg

And the last version (not end yet):
gallery_7040_301_73689.jpg

And we are finishing a software for motion system with SCN5 (it will be free for all) valid for fligth and racing sims:
E69Motion1.png

If anyone want test this software, I accept beta-tester :)

I hope you like what you see ;). In the blog we have all information. If you have any question, no doubt send me a pm or mail: korrea@gmail.com

Hi.

I don't know the specif words in english, but is something like this: Poliuretano double component. It weighs very little and is very resistant.

zGSP, we contacted with a paint company and this week send us a estimate prize. I hope we can show a image the next week.

More news. I'm finishing E69 Motion with support for two converters (like SimExperience hardware, we are using one converter). If somebody one to test it, send me a mail ;)

Thanks!

Upvote 0
The motion software is pretty good and stable. There are some minor bugs, but I am sure, that Fernando will solve them in a few days/weeks.

It is an awesome little tool, only one exe, no installation needed, easy to use and good performance, that brings the actuators to life.

I tested it with 2 SCN5 150mm with the SimXperiencebox SX3000 in Rfactor2 and within minutes I got a working profile for my seatmover.

The next days I will test the other Sims I have and there are nearly all racesims supported.

Very good job, Fernando! Keep this good work! I am looking for all future updates!

Upvote 0
For the DIY motion guys, this software is brilliant. After almost a year of using the x-sim variations, this thing is very welcome. I was nicely surprised when I realised I didn't need to mess around getting Codies racers working ;) (just change a line in hardware config). Infact because it was so easy I bought F1 2012 on Steam yesterday, which I hadn't picked up before cos x-sim and Codies games can be a big pain :)

Upvote 0
I'm curious. if you're building a replica, why change the design in places, especially the back?
(aside from that, really like it so far!)

I dont think they build a replica, its a nice try but too many things differs from the original.
Also i would research another company todo the painting, could look way better, if you like just PM me i got a realprofessinal company on my hands.

Greets Modmate

Upvote 0
Hi. We can't do a exactly replica... If we do a perfect replica, we'll have problem with Ferrari... Is a aproximation to Ferrari F1.

We selected this painting company because is near from my home. But modmate, send me information, please ;)

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back