Logykal (F1 wheels and motion systems)

Hi all.

My name is Fernando Núñez and I'm from Spain. I would like present in this forum our blog: http://logykal.net/

We are three engineers dedicated to made cheapest hardware for racing simulators. We are not a company, we are simple racers who like this world ;).

At the moment, we have made two versions of Ferrari F1 steering wheel:
IMG_0791.jpg

And the last version (not end yet):
gallery_7040_301_73689.jpg

And we are finishing a software for motion system with SCN5 (it will be free for all) valid for fligth and racing sims:
E69Motion1.png

If anyone want test this software, I accept beta-tester :)

I hope you like what you see ;). In the blog we have all information. If you have any question, no doubt send me a pm or mail: korrea@gmail.com

What a fantastic News, are you selling the "shell" of that F1 Rim, and how much for the SLI-Pro rim (just the shell for it. I will do all the buttons and rotaries and the SLI my self.

Upvote 0
Hi again!

Yes, we sell this steering wheel at 340€. We don't use SLI-PRO, we use a free PIC board designed by Xtreme-Racers. This is a free hardware and we use it for this wheel with an expansion board for buttons and rotarys (not enconders yet).

If you don't want the electronic, we can sell you only the F1 "shell" ;).

Thanks for questions!

Upvote 0
Hi again!

Yes, we sell this steering wheel at 340€. We don't use SLI-PRO, we use a free PIC board designed by Xtreme-Racers. This is a free hardware and we use it for this wheel with an expansion board for buttons and rotarys (not enconders yet).

Thanks for questions!
Well Fernando ,
If you decided that you can sell just the shell without electronic , let me know.
thank you
Marcus

Upvote 0
Hi again!

Thanks for questions!

How much does the Ferrari wheel without electronic please (first screenshot) ? I'm very interested.

Best regards.

Upvote 0
Hi, we can sell the wheel without electronic at 140€. The production time for wheel without electronic is low, 2-3 weeks.

For electronics version, is more than 2-3 weeks, because we bring together 20 people to order the electronics to a company. This is because we are not a company, but the products has a high quality ;).

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Damn ! I research a steering wheel with 2010 style like ROSO but not at 700~800$...

I was to see your Blog and it's awesome and serious, great job mate.

Best regards.

Yeah, and the fact that his production times are so inconsistent I am hesitant to purchase a wheel from him. His work does look fantastic, though.

Upvote 0
It hasn't clutch paddles or quick release. Our objective is made a cheap wheel, if anybody want add quick release or paint with other colors he can do it. But the basic is very cheap and very very amazing use it in the races...

I will show you a video using it in a iRacing race.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing