Skins Logo hunting

I'm doing a Porsche Carrera Cup GB skin for GT3 cup car. Team & driver is Team Parker Racing Stephen Jelley #5. Anyone got idea what logo this is?

k8dT7ag.jpg

I've googled like a madman with no joy but I'm sure there's someone more skilled than me with the google search. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks

I'm doing a Porsche Carrera Cup GB skin for GT3 cup car. Team & driver is Team Parker Racing Stephen Jelley #5. Anyone got idea what logo this is?

k8dT7ag.jpg

I've googled like a madman with no joy but I'm sure there's someone more skilled than me with the google search. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Here you go. Also sponsor to Max Chilton in last years indaycar season.
CCRvuN7a.jpg

http://www.ajginternational.com/

Resurrecting my old thread because I could use some help for finding a logo for a Porsche Cayman GT4 skin I'm doing atm.
flitzfoto.de_2017-05-27-1752.jpg

What's that black logo at the front of the rear wheel on orange background? PRO 4 something. It has something to do with Porsche Cayman Pro4. Any help finding it would be much appreciated, I've been googling forever but no joy so far. It's the only logo still missing from the skin for Prosport Performance Bathurst 2018 skin I'm currently working with.

Ah I forgot that livery. I can make it from scratch based on that. Though there seems to be something different in the logo on the car I posted, but I wonder if it's something in the car that just messes the logo. But it looks almost like there's letters GT between pro and 4.
Anyways I can live with the scratch made version if I can't find the exact logo. I will ask from the author of that skin though. Thanks for the tip.

Last edited:
Again asking help from you googling experts. I'm doing Richie Hearn CART '99 livery for VRC Formula NA 1999 and I'm having troubles finding a chameleon seen in the attached pic. I would absolutely hate to release the skin without it but if I can't find the exact, or at least close enough, chameleon I have to leave it out and release anyways.

WA1XvI7.jpg

Thanks

Apparently that chameleon has something to do with Budweiser and is called Frank or Louie, but even with that knowledge I haven't found anything fitting.

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. I've found pics of geckos, lizard in the car is chameleon, that are really close but they have those sucking cup toes not claws so that's no good.

I'll release the skin without the lizard and add it later if found.

Again asking help from you googling experts. I'm doing Richie Hearn CART '99 livery for VRC Formula NA 1999 and I'm having troubles finding a chameleon seen in the attached pic. I would absolutely hate to release the skin without it but if I can't find the exact, or at least close enough, chameleon I have to leave it out and release anyways.

WA1XvI7.jpg

Thanks
It's a bit low res, but why not just use this one?
Cut, paste, stretch, touch up, done :p

It's a bit low res, but why not just use this one?
Cut, paste, stretch, touch up, done :p

I tried it but didn't look very good. But I admit I'm probably not good enough retouching pics in PS.

Putting something not good enough, even by my standards, to the car would annoy me to no end everytime I would see it on the track. Much more than not having it at all.
I did that, used low res logo, with one of my Bathurst 24h 2018 skins and it seriously pisses me off now hehe.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Edit. You made me to try it again. Let's see if I can make it to work. I need to do a logo update anyways to the Della Penna car so this would fit in nicely.

Last edited:
I can imagine. Don't settle for anything less than correct, haha :D

Let me know how it works out. Else I can try my magic, see what can be made of it.
On the upside: that chameleon would only be around 200px on a 2K skin? On screen it would only be about 50px in replays and such. Anything higher res is awesome for close ups, but would not be noticable when racing.

I can imagine. Don't settle for anything less than correct, haha :D

Let me know how it works out. Else I can try my magic, see what can be made of it.
On the upside: that chameleon would only be around 200px on a 2K skin? On screen it would only be about 50px in replays and such. Anything higher res is awesome for close ups, but would not be noticable when racing.

I've seen your magic, I'm pretty sure you would make it 1000 times better than I ever could. So incase you're willing, be my guest, that would be awesome. :)

Cut out from the pic in my post you quoted earlier it's actually very close to correct size for 4k skin, about 10-15% too small.
Yeah I don't take close up screenshots ever so that's not important to me. Just looking good on the track and in replays would be enough.

I was actually surprised how well I was able to get rid of that antenna in the torso but colors are all messed up now and fixing that is something I'm not very good at.
I've never really learned retouching photos in PS as I use it only for skinning. Though learning that would probably benefit skinning too.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 95 13.8%