Skins Logo hunting

I'm looking for the "Arnage" logo from the Anest Iwata Racing Lexus GT3 from the 2023 Super GT series. Any help will be appreciated.

Arnage.png

I don't know if you noticed but there's already a skin like that for Assetto Corsa. Just search the downloads. It has the logo (just checked) but it's a bit small.
Yeah, I did check that, but it's pretty low res so couldn't use it to either identify the font or directly trace off of it. Hoping to find it or even a high res image to trace it from.

Once again I need some help with a logo, its for a company called YM Factory and is seen on the R'Qs Motor Sports AMG GT3 in the super GT series. I've got the usual logo that they use but can't find this one in particular.

Screenshot 2023-10-28 033158.png

Here's a link as well since the image is probably too low res (Had to reduce the size due to the RD restrictions) Instagram - RQs Motorsports

Thanks in advance.

Today I'm not looking for a logo, but for a color. I'm currently in the process of painting Roger Nathan's Hillman Imp. Unfortunately I only found black and white pictures of this car. Does anyone perhaps have more information about this?
I'm grateful for every hint.
roger-nathan-coft-crcuit-mb1966.jpg

https://www.imps4ever.info/racing/races/nathan.html

Here are examples that I created based on a color palette from Chrysler at the time.
preview.jpg
preview1.jpg
preview2.jpg
preview3.jpg
preview4.jpg
preview5.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%