Logitech steering wheel. FREE

I dont really understand why'd you just give it away but yeah... Thats a really lovely thing to do to the lucky one.

I only do have a crap wheel from the 90s and would like to try out a better wheel to get enjoyment in driving again. Just have been sort on money since quite some time so i never made an upgrade.

I dont really understand why'd you just give it away but yeah... Thats a really lovely thing to do to the lucky one.

I only do have a crap wheel from the 90s and would like to try out a better wheel to get enjoyment in driving again. Just have been sort on money since quite some time so i never made an upgrade.
Well here is your chance. Pay the nice man the postage and packing costs and you'll get a good wheel. :thumbsup:

Right I've had some interest from @Benutzername in the wheel most likely will be going to him. I should probably know by Tuesday at the latest. So stay tuned to this thread channel.:):unsure:
With a bit of luck I should be buying yet another at new wheel. Within two months or so. So that means a t300rs with F1 wheel add on, also (maybe) going up for grabs, no promises. As my oldest grandson is showing interest in Sim racing. That's if he can get off that Grand f****** Theft Auto long enough.:roflmao:
Thank you for your kind words and interest and getting this to somebody that needs it for whatever reason.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Just got to repeat it publicly: You are a role-model with this behavviour. If just everyone would act this kind we'd live in much better world. Imagine...

Just massive thanks to you again! That's all i can think of. I'm really grateful for this

By the way, what wheel do you want to get? I am curious.
And hopefully we will see your grandson on RD soon, he's got the correct tools in his hands :D And feet.

Something direct drive as there is a few to choose from, with an assortment of steering wheels and a good quality set of pedals. Been having a look, nothing definite. Been having problems with the missus keeps on saying how much, over my dead body. And my reaction is, that could be arranged.:roflmao: I suppose if I buy her something of equal value like a new car:whistling: I should be ok. Or I suppose I could, put out, but it took me six months to recover from the last time six months ago.:roflmao:.

If you ever go on a long journey with people in the car confiscate all fluids. Because all you'll hear is, can you stop somewhere I need to go to the toilet. Honestly felt like turning onto the hard shoulder and saying, go in the bushes and driving off.:roflmao:

Anyway I forgot to say your welcome to @Benutzername. Its my pleasure to have this go to somebody will use as it should be. Instead of it sitting on the shelf serving no purpose. I'm going to miss this wheel it has served me well:cry:. So many buttons you can virtually map everything on it. And I love that gear shifter, using it when banging down the gears, what a buzz. You just can't help and saying to yourself. oh yeah.:)
Not seen you in any of our club events in the past;);) . But I hope we do, giving your best with the best bunch of guys that I have the privilege to drive with in years and with much beloved wheel, you can't go wrong. And I do believe on eBay you can get extended paddle shifters. But I feel sure there's something of better quality elsewhere. There are mods for the brake pedal such as a squash ball. And numerous other mods. Which I feel sure if anybody's got one could advise you on better, than I can.
Anyway, the pleasure is mine:D and you're more than welcome :thumbsup:. I'll have it sent as arranged.:thumbsup:

@Phil Davies. Mate I am so so sorry to hear of your loss of your friend. My sympathies go out to you, his friends and of course his family. You don't know me I don't know you but I do know pretty much how you feel as I too lost a friend of 43 years just last year. Basically he drank himself to death in one year after his father who was really his best mate was killed in a horrific motorcycle accident. Too upsetting for details. Sorry mate.

Last edited:
Thanks Gentlemen.
@Calv Killmore Sorry I appear to have inadvertently Hijacked your thread :redface::whistling:.
Absolutely not and I forbid you to think otherwise. You said what I did made you feel a little bit better. Which meant a great deal to me under tragic circumstances. What you said had relevance to the thread without question. I appreciate the apology but it is unwarranted. Therefore with due respect unaccepted.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 161 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.5%