Logitech profiler cannot detect device...

I just installed Vista 64 bit on my computer (7 wasn't working) and now when I try to get my wheel working using the profiler, it says it cannot detect the device at all. Windows is able to detect my wheel fine but the profiler just does nothing and closes after that error message. Anybody else had this problem before?

Bah still not working. I can access 'Game controllers' and it show up there, then I click 'About' and it gives the option to open the profiler, but it still gives the error message.

The center button can light up from just the USB I believe, make sure your main power from the wall is working properly. Try plugging into a different outlet if needed.

Hi

I just got m g25 working again after using ps2 joypad for ages but i have a problem

I know it is working now because the wheel is self-calibraing upon usb detection but every time I try running thhe logitech game controllers software im getting a no device detected message, and yes ive been reading this thread and tried it in another usb port still wont work. this is really p**** me .. as I can only use 2 of the pedals the leftmost pedal will not detect and only just over 1\4 turn to each side about 200 deg which is no good......

I need some help here plz

im running xp pro 64 bit edition

I just found this link http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Steer...Logitech-Profiler-amp-G25-Problem/td-p/100221

unfortunately thoughthe link which solves this issue has now been removed so how am I to fix this problem now plz???

Dont u all rush at once now will you...

anyways I got it working I did 4 things

1 Deleted to Logitech registry folder

2 Uninstalled the profiler driver software

3 Re-installed the software

4 changed the usb port

Now the software is working properly.. hope this helps anybody who has had the same problem as the link on the page above doesn't work

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 278 13.5%