Logitech potentiometer problem solved

Months ago i asked here if it was normal that when at full throttle it wasn't reaching the max input.
I was having to reduce the axis saturation(dirt rally) or axis range(assetto corsa) in order for it to reach the max input when at full throttle.

I had no precise answer.

I week ago i opened the pedals and cleaned the potentiometers with contact cleaner, i didn't even need to open the potentiometers, i just applied it and pressed the pedals several times.

Now it reaches max input, and it doesn't oscillates anymore. And i don't have to touch any range or saturation settings for it.

I can't find my other thread. Yes it is the same G920.

What do you mean with issues connected?
Well, here's my thinking: if you took the pedals apart to fix them a week ago, and then a few days later you started to have a problem with the wheel not working any more, with that problem going away when you unplug the pedals, you might consider that perhaps the problem has arisen (somehow) due to the disassembly & reassembly going a bit wrong... A trapped wire (easily done with my G27, for sure) would be one explanation.

Well, here's my thinking: if you took the pedals apart to fix them a week ago, and then a few days later you started to have a problem with the wheel not working any more, with that problem going away when you unplug the pedals, you might consider that perhaps the problem has arisen (somehow) due to the disassembly & reassembly going a bit wrong... A trapped wire (easily done with my G27, for sure) would be one explanation.
I thought you meant my old thread.

I don't think so because after i closed it, it worked perfectly for a whole hour.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%