Logitech Momo Black problem in rFactor

A

Andy Staple

• Andy Staple

Hello all.

Been racing with iRacing for about 4 months and I've enjoyed that, and had no problems setting up my wheel with it. Now I installed rFactor and wanted to give it a try.

However, its impossible to drive because my gas and brake pedals have no sensitivity. Its either 100% on or off, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. Its not my pedals, since I use them in iRacing just fine and I can't figure it out. I've tried tweaking all the settings in the rFactor options for the thing but nothing is working. When I go to set them up, and I press the gas, it just goes straight to 100%, then I can't even format the brake, when I press it nothing seems to happen.

Anyone else have this problem, or know a solution? Been pumped to try out the new endurance mod, but its impossible to use without the pedals working.

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Andy Staple

I just attached what it says. I press the accelerator and it goes straight to full power, and says "Joy 1 S0", then I try to calibrate the brake and I press it and nothing happens so I have to escape out of it...

Attachments

• momo-crap.jpg
    momo-crap.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 317
How did you set your pedals in the control panel? Are the pedals combined or not? In rfactor you can set wheel presets, did you select one of logitech or made a custom profile?

Also look if you have renamed any buttons in the logitech profiler..
for me it did something the same in RBR if I rename any buttons it wont work / register in game ? so I leave all names default and assign in game and it works..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back