Logitech gaming software and hub not detecting g920?

Hi guys, I've got an issue with both the logitech hub and gaming software. Neither detect the wheel being connected even though windows does. Both are up to date. both are 64bit. and i've tried restarting the PC and uninstalling and reinstalling both software at least 5 times. I've also tried updating the drivers for the wheel on the device manager and that hasn't worked either because they are already up to date. I've also tried updating the computer and that hasn't worked either. I've also tried the logitech ARX control app and that hasn't worked either.

I've got an issue with both the logitech hub and gaming software.
Neither detect the wheel being connected even though windows does.
Does Windows detect it in Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers
and using joy.cpl (AKA "Game Controllers")
or just Device Manager?
My Windows 10 Home version 1903 runs Logitech Gaming Software 9.02.65
with Logitech driver 8.85.75.0 and firmware 89.0.25
with which the wheel shows up in Device Manager under Human Interface Devices,
rather than Sound, video and game controllers
I do not run Logitech Hub; I suspect that running both may be problematic.

Upvote 0
Yes, it shows up in devices and printers as a game controller and it lets me calibrate it. It also shows up under human interface devices in the device manager, everything is fine from windows' point of view but Logitech doesn't think it exists. It's really frustrating as well because it worked perfectly a few day ago, then I disconnected it for a few days and now it's being difficult.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back