Logitech g29 pedals cable problem

Hello everyone! Yesterday I found out that something is wrong with my g29 pedals. If I move a cable that comes from pedals sometimes happens that logitech profiler or just games detects like the gas/clutch/brake pedals are pressed, although it actually is not pressed. But sometimes when I move a cable it's ok but gas and clutch never come to 100%, even if I press the pedal to the end. Brake is ok. That has never happened before. There must be a cable causing this problem, because gas, brake and clutch react to its movement. I currently have no idea what to do. Do you have any suggestions? Please let me know. Thanks!

You might actually have a loose wire, the Logitech pedals are quite easy to disasemble so you can have a look. This also allows you to clean the potentiometers that are generating the input when you press the pedal. I read somewhere these require cleaning after a while due to dust generating erratic inputs.

Don't know if taking them apart will void your warrenty so be careful. You might even be able to get a vacuum into the openings of the pedals?

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back