Logitech g29 not working with Oculus rift

Hello i have a problem with assetto corsa, when i launch it in vr with oculus rift my g29 wheel,shifter,and pedals stop working ..i try everything but didn't work...please help me to solve it THANKS :(

Hi,

I have the Logitech G29 with Oculus rift S.
First you need to configure you steeringweel in Assetto cora. If you see in the controller setting that it is working, You can start the game.
Now you are in VR and your steering weel is not working. Then you have to look in the left up corner.
There you will see a steering weel, you can click on that with your mouse (the dot on the screen is your mouse).
Now the race is started and you can use youre steering weel.

Also one thing, if you have an Corsair mous or keybord then they can cause problems when setting up your controls, the fix for this is to unpug your corsair device and connect it again.

Hope this helps.

[QUOTE = "MuscleGamerHD, post: 3114760, membro: 505492"]
Ciao ho un problema con assetto corsa, quando lo lancio in v con oculus rift la mia ruota g29, il cambio ei pedali smettono di funzionamento .. provo tutto ma non ha funzionato ... per favore aiutatemi a risolverlo GRAZIE :(
[/ CITAZIONE]
Ciao ho un problema con assetto corsa, quando lo lancio in v con oculus rift la mia ruota g29, il cambio ei pedali smettono di funzionamento .. provo tutto ma n
Ciao ho un problema con assetto corsa, quando lo lancio in vr con oculus rift la mia ruota g29, il cambio e i pedali smettono di funzionare .. provo tutto ma non ha funzionato ... per favore aiutatemi a risolverlo GRAZIE :(
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao ho avuto il tuo stesso problema dopo aver aquistato combat air patrol 2 e cambiato tutte le impostazioni dei controller in steam, ho risolto formattando il pc e lasciando tutte le impostazioni di default, e non dimenticare di abilitare il profilo assetto corsa nel logitech gaming software

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%