Logitech G29 Center Strength Reset

Hi,

I'm using content manager and new to all of this.
I have used the Logitech driver software and set my center spring strength to 0.
All feels good in content manager and on my desktop, nice to move the steering wheel.

When I load into practice race the steering instantly goes heavy and I can barely move the wheel. It's like this until I go back to logitech software and uncheck and check the box again.

Any help with this?

Hi,

I have used the Logitech driver software and set my center spring strength to 0.
All feels good in content manager and on my desktop, nice to move the steering wheel.

When I load into practice race the steering instantly goes heavy and I can barely move the wheel. It's like this until I go back to logitech software and uncheck and check the box again.

Any help with this?

Have you downloaded the profiles and selected AC as the default/persistant profile? It should then save your settings in that profile and load it up every time after that.

I use the noclipbutstronger LUT from this guide on about 60% gain. Complicated setting up a wheel but worth getting right early on.

Last edited:
Hi,

Any help with this?
Can't really help you but g-hub is known to be buggy.
I've read you can just use the old software: "Logitech gaming software" though!

But even that can create issues when you're using profiles for games.

Are you using any profiles? To not have bugs, only having the basic general profile and adjusting it for each game is recommended.

But anyway about Assetto:
What happens if the wheel is so "heavy" but you start to drive anyway?
Assetto has some "fake rubber simulation" at low speeds that simulate the tyres being impossible to turn with non-power-steering cars.

Try to drive out of the pits and tell us if the resistance still is "too heavy".

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%