Logitech G27 wheels problem

I have a Logitech G27 but it's used on Gran Turismo 6 so its all set-up automatically BUT i want to start using it on Race07, trouble is when i plug it in to the PC and use the wheel as it is, when im racing and take my foot off the accelerator the brakes come on, instead of the car free flowing down the track. The brake peddle itself has no input at all. It's annoying as i can't use the peddles normally, there for not comfortable when racing.

Does anyone know how to set up the wheel and how i can make the brakes stop coming on when i take my foot of the accelerator and make the the brake peddle work as it should?

this is the how the wheel is set up at the moment.

2con2nb.jpg

24wfu9t.jpg

It's a piece of software allowing you to configure global and game-specific settings for the wheel. It comes with the Logitech Gaming Software available over here.

Right...I've got the Logitech Profiler and i've set it up so it recognises my wheel but not a clue how set up the pedals so they work properly. Been playing around for over a week now, really starting to annoy me now as i can't use the pedals.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing