Logitech g27 steering

Hi Wonder if anyone can help, I have been getting this problem for 3 days now. Dont know why my wheel is only 9 months old. When i enter the game my wheel is perfect as i do a few laps on both Race series and Gamestockcar my wheel will be perfect for about 3 laps then wil slowly start to move left off centre, So if my game race car wheels are staight my logitech will be scew. I reboot my computer then but still have same problem can someone help please

I had that problem with my g27. I solved it by unplugging all usb devices i don't use for simracing. Then a reboot and the pc recognizes the g27 again! You could give it a try!

Upvote 0
The Logitech Forum: "G27 is detected as Driving Force" is not helping at all - And I don't want to re-install Windows :(

I already reinstalled the latest g27 driver from official website. Tried different USB-ports ... but that's not fixing the problem.

I could plug the wheel into my PS3 to test it there, but I think it's not a wheel issue -- I think it's like it says in the logitech forum ....

There must be another way to fix this ... ?!?!

Upvote 0
And another thing, a g27 combined with a plugged in logitech gamepad or joystick could cause the same problem. Avoid that also!

And what senad says, i also have never reinstalled windows because of this problem.

Upvote 0
Ive had two G27's and both had the off centre thing, it seems to happen when you countersteer against the ffb and a mate said it was likely the gears slipping out of place. Ive recently moved on to a fanatec gt3 rs and havent noticed the same effect, maybe because its belt driven.

Upvote 0
You can manually load the G27 drivers in Windows and use them to communicate with your games. Doing this will most likely work, however I would suggest that you uninstall any drivers from Logitech on the system making sure that you find out how Logitech suggests to do this best, then reinstall the drivers from their site to be sure to have the latest version. Prior to the reinstall it wouldn't be a bad idea to run a registry cleaning program like ccleaner to ensure that you won't have any issues.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back