F1 2010 Logitech G27 Setup

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Howdy

does anybody know a good setup for the Logitech G27 for F1 2010? Please post some set ups ingame or in the logitech driver. Would be nice to know.

Thanks!

Logitech settings
Feedback 110%
Spring 0%
Damper 0%
Degrees of Rotation: 230 (matches the car's steering wheel rotation in-game)
Centering Spring: 0%
Allow game to adjust settings: OFF (even for other games leave this always OFF)

In-game
All deadzones: 0%
All saturations: 100%
Steering Linearity: 50% - 70% (Try 50%, 60%, and 70% and see which one is better for you)

Env. Effects: 0%
Feedback Strength: 30% or 40%
Wheel Weight: 20% or 30% (if the wheel is heavy reduce this, if too light increase)

Hmmm, what is the benefit of reducing the spring, damper, centering sprint etc? I have run 100% on everything at 110% on the overall. full wheel weight, not trying to be inflammatory at all, just curious why we would want to turn feedback down?

I think its because none of those things are actually 'feedback' from the game, they are 'artificial' effects which at best can actually mask the subtle clues you get through the wheel when driving.

Logitech settings
Feedback 110%
Spring 0%
Damper 0%
Degrees of Rotation: 230 (matches the car's steering wheel rotation in-game)
Centering Spring: 0%
Allow game to adjust settings: OFF (even for other games leave this always OFF)

I've ordered a G27 and should arrive tomorrow, I was wondering can I change these settings on the PS3? I can't seem to find it when I search. I would appreciate it if someone could let me know so I can get cracking on it when it arrives.

Thanks in advance

You can't change those settings in-game, the G27 comes with a profiler that allows you to change some settings before starting the game (and save them for later use as different profiles). Other settings like brake/gas pedal sensitivity and Force Feedback options can be changed in-game.

Good luck with your new wheel, it's really great! :p

You can't change those settings in-game, the G27 comes with a profiler that allows you to change some settings before starting the game (and save them for later use as different profiles). Other settings like brake/gas pedal sensitivity and Force Feedback options can be changed in-game.

Good luck with your new wheel, it's really great! :p

Thanks, I thought there must be some settings outside of the game. It's good to know they're there. Early rise tomorrow!

I believe with the G27 on a PS3 you just plug it in and away you go.There aren't PS3 drivers and I'm 99% sure there is no 'profiler' or 'calibration' setup outside of the game options.Just go into the controller options in F1 2010 and select G27 in the preset. Then if there is anything you want to change, just go and remap the relevant button/pedal in the edit menu. Go to the advanced menu to set your deadzones and saturations and the feedback menu to set those levels.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 383 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.3%