F1 2010 Logitech G27 settings

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I have just bought a G27 to replace my DFP, and I can't get the game to accept my steering settings.
I have it set to 180 degrees in the Logitech profiler, but whenever the game starts, I just get full rotation again. The 180 setting is ignored.
Any ideas?

OK, I guess I'm being a bit stupid here. You're right, the wheel turning more doesn't affect the turning of the on-screen wheel. I thought that the actual wheel would be physically restricted to whatever setting is chosen!

Try too start the game with the g27 and not the dualshock pad after you get too the menu of the game you can turn on the dualshock again as controller 2, now your steering wheel settings are saved and you are good to go...

Hi,
I bought yesterday a G27 wheel to play F1-2010 on PS3. I've read some threads about the wheel and my fist feelings are great but I would like to know how can i set the wheel rotation angle??
I found some info at the G25 thread, but I'm a little bit lost.

In GRID, you need to turn on the 900 degree rotation of the G25 on the PS3, then use the saturation in game to reduce it to the degrees you want. Lower saturation == less degrees of turn. I'm guessing the same trick will work in F1 2010.

There is a button combo to do it on PS3 (I don't have access to the PS3 atm or I'd check it for you) it is something like holding SELECT+R2+R3 as you start the game. Both green lights should come on if it works. You have to do this every time you start the game.

30% saturation should give you 270 degrees.
Well, someone already did this? If it worked which buttons you pressed and when?? You pressed the buttons on the wheel or in a secondary joystick (seems stupid but the wheel don't have these buttons or maybe these PS3 buttons are mapped to which buttons on the wheel??(Yes, I'm a stupid new owner of a G27).

Well, thanks for helping. I'm gonna try again tonight!!

Thanks Bram. Can you just clarify whether the wheel should physically stop at the set number of degrees, or is it just the screen wheel in-game that is restricted?

"Wheel weight" is maxed outside the 180 degrees, if you already have it set to 100% theres a slight drop at the point where it stops making a difference (after that its maxes out again) :)

This is mine. You can also try changing the in-game settings to 100% for all 3, I started with mine like that but turned them down a bit.
I think the most important bit is having the properties set in windows correctly, then the in-game can be tailored to your liking.

I dont have centre spring enabled as it tries to snap it back too quickly where really you want to feed the wheel back to centre.

g27.jpg

I decided to post this because get the right wheel settings is very important to get a stable car. I tried some wheel settings that I felt I got lower traction control and spin alot easier. It might be hard to find a good setting yourself so it may be good to try some good settings from other users, I got help with this myself when I first started to configure my wheel settings and gave me an Idea how I wanted it to be. Anyway heres my settings for my G27

6z93qp.jpg

Wheel Settings
Steering Deadzone: 0%
Steering Saturation: 100%
Steering Linearity: 70%
Throttle Deadzone: 0%
Throttle Saturation: 100%
Brake Deadzone: 0%
Brake Saturation: 100%

Force Feedback Settings
Enviromental Effects: 100%
Feedback Strenght: 60%