Logitech G27 Pedal Question

Is it normal for the accelerator to look an inch or so depressed when compared to the brake and clutch? For example, if you look at the pedals from the side, the accelerator's starting position looks a tad behind the brake and clutch starting positions.

I can take a picture from the side to show what I'm talking about, if I didn't explain it well enough.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!

Ehrm... Yeees? :)
I mean, if you check any picture about the pedals, it's all of them that way. And the reason is the different size padding behind the accelerator pedal face to mimic real pedal arrangements. ;)

Upvote 0
+1

I also have the GTEye brake spring and have moved the original one from the brake to the clutch. It's night and day for literally just a few bucks! :thumbsup:

I left the accelerator untouched though, as the clutch spring in there didn't feel comfortable in longer sessions for me.

Upvote 0
+1

I also have the GTEye brake spring and have moved the original one from the brake to the clutch. It's night and day for literally just a few bucks! :thumbsup:

I left the accelerator untouched though, as the clutch spring in there didn't feel comfortable in longer sessions for me.

Yer for sure !! Although, i moved the clutch to the throttle and it works for me :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years