Wanted Logitech G27 or similar

Found!

Hi,

I am looking to buy a first wheel (ever!) to use with Assetto Corsa, PCars, Dirt Rally etc... and would like somewhere to start out. I don't want to spend extreme amounts, because as mentioned, it's my first foray into this world!

I am looking for something in good condition, like a G27 (but would consider other wheels). I'm ideally seeking something with clutch and manual box (RHD setup).

I am based in Germany, so please let me know if you have anything for sale and price :)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi Andy, thanks for the offer, but I think I will wait to see if anyone in mainland Europe has anything.

I think when we look at postage and also the bad value of the Euro, it may end up quite expensive.

Cheers anyway :)

Hi

I have a g27 complete setup with wheel, shifter and pedals (with clutch), also include is a Leo bondnar usb cable. i have used it for 7-8 months, but have switched to Fanatec.

dont know what it is worth, but you can tell me what you will buy it for :)

im located in Denmark and i dont know what shipping will cost.

regards
Thomas

I have a DFGT wheel, with RSF Paddle Shift add-on, and a set of G27 pedals with a bodnar USB cable... I'm in the UK so not sure what postage would cost.
I don't suppose you still have the pedals and Bodnar cable? I'm in Ireland (looking to upgrade DFGT) cheapest parcel mail should be reasonable and I don't mind waiting.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 392 40.0%