Resource icon

Misc Logitech G27 Modification 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Iko Rein submitted a new resource:

G27, fuel mix + tires in gearstick using logitech profiler - G27, tyres + fuel mix in gearstick, brake balance in wheelbuttons, just using logitech profiler

Hello,

Reposting this per new forum/mods rules.

I didn't want to use 3rd party software to assign actions to the G27 shifter or to the buttons on the wheel. I got that working with F1 2012 after some testing. So I tested my settings with F1 2013 and they worked too, so I decided to share these.

This package has two files, modified actionmap\G27 racing wheel.xml and logitech profiler .xml file for the AppData directory.

Check the ReadMe.txt for installation instructions.

I use these...

Read more about this resource...

hi..thank you for this awesome mode...I'd wanna know how to modify the buttons because I tried to open the txt files but understood absolutely nothing :D!!!!

It has been some time since I made this. Has anyone made their own modifications based on this? Do you have any good configurations, you could share?

Last edited:
hi..thank you for this awesome mode...I'd wanna know how to modify the buttons because I tried to open the txt files but understood absolutely nothing :D!!!!
What keys would you like to modify?

It has been long time since I did anything with this. Basic .xml file was copied from files created by the Logitech Profiler and then the G27 xml files was combined from keyboard and g27 xml files.

I'd prefer the DRS on top right..anyway I tried the mod but doesn't work...I don't know why..I followed the instructions but nothing..
Do I have to copy the files while the g27 is on, or I can do it whenever I want??

I'd prefer the DRS on top right..anyway I tried the mod but doesn't work...I don't know why..I followed the instructions but nothing..
Do I have to copy the files while the g27 is on, or I can do it whenever I want??
The reason for this is that the key binding is done in the {0303...}.xml file and it overrides the G27 settings in game.

It has been long time since I did anything with this.

If I recall correctly, here is how you could swap the break balance front to bottom left and DRS to top right. You would need to find in the {0303...}.xml file line <Control Type="Button" ID="6" /> and change it to <Control Type="Button" ID="22" />. After you have done this, I would reboot the computer and check the change is there just to be sure as the Logitech Profiler is bit strange.

Then you can assign in the game the DRS to the top right button. If you want it to persist, you could edit the G27 Racing Wheel.xml and change the "Enable DCS" to be bind to "win_con_di_button6".

If you want to do something more exotic, I can send you my spreadsheet with the details of the buttons and how they are identified. But if you really want to do e.g. do a fuel mode cycle, break balance cycle and tyre selection cycle to the buttons on the wheel, you could do that. Just check the CycleCommand part in the {0303...}.xml file.

The reason for this is that the key binding is done in the {0303...}.xml file and it overrides the G27 settings in game.

It has been long time since I did anything with this.

If I recall correctly, here is how you could swap the break balance front to bottom left and DRS to top right. You would need to find in the {0303...}.xml file line <Control Type="Button" ID="6" /> and change it to <Control Type="Button" ID="22" />. After you have done this, I would reboot the computer and check the change is there just to be sure as the Logitech Profiler is bit strange.

Then you can assign in the game the DRS to the top right button. If you want it to persist, you could edit the G27 Racing Wheel.xml and change the "Enable DCS" to be bind to "win_con_di_button6".

If you want to do something more exotic, I can send you my spreadsheet with the details of the buttons and how they are identified. But if you really want to do e.g. do a fuel mode cycle, break balance cycle and tyre selection cycle to the buttons on the wheel, you could do that. Just check the CycleCommand part in the {0303...}.xml file.
Thank you..!!! :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back