PC1 Logitech G27 Losing Throttle & Brake

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
I am having a weird issue with my G27 losing throttle and brake after a crash.

Please don't tell me that the fix is to stop crashing ;) :p

When you are bombing around the Nordschleife in a Zonda R, a side-swipe into the odd barrier is inevitable

That is all it is, a medium force side-swipe into a barrier actually disables my throttle and brake (not every time, but often enough to concern me), the clutch pedal is OK. Initially I thought that it was crash damage, but re-setting to pits, or restarting the session doesn't fix it. If I break out to the options menu and calibrate my pedals, both the brake and throttle pedals are not registering any movement, just the clutch pedal works.

If I close the game and restart it, everything is back to normal.

The wheel works fine in any other game/sim.

Any other G27 owners come across this problem?

I don't want to sit here being the only one playing Roy Orbison's 'Only the Lonely' :)

Maybe you can find a solution in here---->
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22122-G25-G27-SETUP-GUIDE

And this was posted on Steam:
I had the same problems with the combined pedals option in project cars. You need to switch from the g27 combined pedals to logitech g25 pro separate pedals. Now everything should work correctly if you bind your pedals and make a calibration test.

Another user:
The solution is to bind the pedals, go to Options > Controls > Edit Assignments, click over the pedals functions that do not function and when requested press the pedal.

Ref: The Logitech Profiler Software

One interesting fact, in the 8 game profiles I have installed, all of them have the 'report combined pedals' deselected ...... which is good and is correct.

However, in the global device profile the 'report combined pedal' was selected (it shouldn't be).

This would mean that if there isn't a profile for a specific game, the global profile would be used. So even though I do have a profile for P Cars (pCARS64.exe), if for any reason that profile didn't load, then the global profile would be used.

So I have changed the global profile setting to the correct setting just to eliminate it from the fault finding trail, and will test the game again tomorrow.

Cheers :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back