Logitech G27 - Clutch Deadzone

Since I've started driving more cars with h-boxes recently, it quickly became apparent that my G27's clutch has a rather large deadzone. I need to push the pedal at least 1/5th of the way down before it registers any input at all, which is rubbish. The trouble is that for whatever reason, the Logitech Gaming Software does not allow any adjustment of anything whatsoever for the clutch axis! The other pedals are fine and have sensitivity adjustments and whatnot, but the clutch doesn't.

So my question is, can anything be done? Is there a way to configure the axis elsewhere? I'd even consider a physical modification of the pedal itself if there are no other options.

Thanks in advance.

Probably wont matter considering this post is nearly 2 years old now but if you hold ctrl+shift and click on properties for your g27 you can recalibrate everything.

I was having issues yesterday after replacing my potentiometer; with a cheap one off ebay, in my clutch as it was only engaging 10% on full movement on the axis. Calibrated it once and its been perfect since.

Upvote 0
Although I've upgraded my wheel, I'm still using the G27 pedals so this info may come in useful at some point. I don't use the clutch much at the moment. Thanks though! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back