Logitech G25

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daworz

• daworz

Well first off iam very new to this racing on a PC, But have logged countless hours running offline, I want to be ready and a clean driver when i go to Multiplayer? I went out and bought a Logitech G25 about 3 weeks ago, and so far iam loving it, although i hear alot about setting this wheel up, I go through the process of Calibrating it in windows, and then start Rfactor and tweak it again, But i see the option for controller1 and two, and see post about split axis function? I have mine set to combine, i guess? Like i said iam new at this whole thing, I've also read some on the Plugin(Realfeel), and it all seems confusing, the whole downloading thing make me a little nervous as i dont want to install in the wrong folder, I use winrar, and extract to a folder, and then check it out before i extract to the game? I know iam rambleing but i drive alot of the Nascar, and Openwheel, and F1 mods, would Realfeel be noticed in these Mods. Also I love to tweak setups, as a buddie of mine use to work on a Indy car team down in Indy, and we mess with setups, He's quite helpful on the openwheel Mods, Anyways my qustion is do i have my wheel setup right or do i need to undo the combine option?

Well if you are into open wheel racing you should get the CTDP 06 F1 mod and that will install real feel for you. Most of the things will have install instructions.

Personally I use a mod manager so it makes installing and removing stuff a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%