F1 2011 Logitech G25 settings

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Has anyone come up with any good G25 settings? G27 settings just feel awful.. and at stock values also feels awful... it just makes you wonder why don't they test each wheel at codemasters and put the values that feel good to them as stock values..

I am at work and not enough time to mess with settings, so if anyone has good settings for the PC version I'd be grateful!

I stole my settings from someone else in another thread so credit goes to them but it made a big difference for me.

900 in logitech profiler
centering spring 60%
saturation 75%
Linearity 50%
Environmental FFB 30%
force feedback strngeth 90%
Steering heavyness 90%

900 degrees rotation in a F1 car?

I hope to have my steam game activated tomorrow and the first thing ill do is make a G27 set :)

My G25 settings. :D

wheel.jpg

F1_20112011-09-2223-31-33-10.jpg

F1_20112011-09-2223-31-41-73.jpg

I feel that these settings work quite well. :)

Has anyone tried to adjust the brakes with a load cell? I am having a hell of a time, it's either lockup or weak brakes.

For the wheel, I have my FFB at 10% in game and it's too strong, but 0% has no FFB at all.

(Merged) Logitech G25 settings (PS 3)

hey Guys,

i just noticed that the other thread seems to be only for PC, so here again a new one.

Does anyone have good settings for the Logitech G25 on PS3?

Would be glad if you share it.

Many Thanks!

If you don't try my setting but just look at the numbers you wont benefit from my experience :) You use 900 degrees in iracing F1 car but of course the f1 car is geared not to use the to total amount of lock hence the saturation settings..... Please try it before jumping to conclusions

G25 PS3 Wheel set up

Has anyone found a nice set up for the logitech g25 wheel, for the ps3?

I kept the force feed back options from F1 2010 and they seem to work ok, just wondering if anyone had success with the advanced wheel options.

Any one got any good settings for g25

Iv tryed all sorts of setting but just does nto feel right so as any one got any good settings for g25 not g27 as im not shore if there different or not ......got latist software ... just need some good settings for wheel software and ingame ...............

thanks for any help on this

Well, my setting isn't realistic as I turn down the force feedback effect but it will make you go faster. You might wanna run with force feedback for awhile until the wow factor wears off then try this setting when you're ready to go faster.

Logitech setting
Overall Effects Strength = 30%
Spring Effect Strength = 0%
Damper Effect Strength = 0%
Enable Center Spring = Checked
Center Spring Strength = 5% (or 0%)
Report Combined Pedals = Unchecked
Degree of Rotation = 300' (Adjust this to suit your style. 300' will make it almost 1:1 ratio with McLaren)
Allow Game to Adjust Settings = Checked

In game Advanced setting
All 0% except
Brake deadzone = 2% (to resolve slipstream bug)
Brake saturation = 10% (if you want sensitive brakes which I do)

In game Force Feedback
Env Effect = 0
Force Feedback Strength = 100
Wheel Weight = 100

Override Input Device Type = Steering Wheel (This is important when you made changes to default G25 profile and changed to Custom)

Again, by using this setting, I shaved 1~2 seconds on every track right off the bat. If the wheel feels too light at first, try increasing the Overall Strength Effect in Logitech Setting.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 462 39.3%