Logitech G25 Settings

R

roffe

• roffe

Hi racers!
When I try to create a own setting for my wheel the small window disapear in 0,005 sec. I have no time to make my choise....ANYBODY????

ROCA.... TO OLD FOR THIS...BUT LOVE IT!

• roffe

Hi Bram!

In the game...I allways brake with my left foot....on the clutch pedal...G 25 brake pedal is very heavy for a man in the sixties...

ROCA

• roffe

When you point at ...we say as ex. "brake" normaly in GTR2 / Race 07 a small window says that you have to brake to reg....that window just blink.
The game is Race on and I have this also in STCC......I get ...out of order...

ROCA

I have seen a very similar problem to this on my DFP when trying to change mappings (gears to stick from default paddles) - don't know exactly what caused it - the game behaves as if your pressing the ESC key - so you don't get a chance to remap the key, very, very frustrating seeing that window pop up and not even getting time to read it..

I think its to do with confusing the game, by switching to desktop and opening/changing settings in Logitech Profilier whilst still in Game, and then changing mappings in game.

It could also be to do with the order you start everything in - when the game first starts, its as though it checks whats there and what it will recognise, if my wheel is not setup and calibrated BEFORE I start the game I have noticed problems when trying to remap buttons, its the same with headtracking if its not running before the game starts the game will not recognise it without a restart.

check the Axis that is mapped to the brake it could be the axis has no deathzone and the game thinks you press that axis so you wont be able to set it to an other axis i had that problem on my last G25 wich had a broken Brake axis ie while driving allways my brake lights where on
you can maybe go around it with setting a deathzone in game for this particular axis

• al jonesen

if the gear shift is in gear it makes the window disappear like what the OP describes. check to make sure it is in neutral......

• roffe

Thanks to all for help!

In the desperation late one evening I took a copy off my PLR file from GTR EVO in to the "user data" file in RACE ON and WHOOPS!
On the track again!

ROCA

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%