Logitech G25 | Official Support Thread

Jeeeeez....

I donno where to start this, just wanted to share with you my extreme good experience with this wheel.

I just have it for 2 weeks now, previuously i was driving a black Momo.
I loved my Momo very much , but you can not mention this 2 wheels on the same page... This G25 thing is just amazing!

From the wheel you get such feedback from the road, bumps, grip of the tyre (and loosing that grip.... lol) that i never experienced before! It is such a precise piece of art, which you cant tell, if you did not try it!

And the pedals.... wow.... maybe this is even better then the wheel itselve. Of course comparing ot the Momo pedals it is not a big deal to improve from there, but what these guys did is phenomenal. Again you can have such precise control and realistic feel, that i can not say anything else, that if you can afford it: BUY IT!!!!!!

Yeah I'm planning to buy 1 also... This isjust awesome with the (6-speed) shifter, clutch pedal, ...
I only have 1 problem: I think I don't have enough spec to place all of that stuff :(

Upvote 0
  • Peter Meijer

Lol, I was in the shop "Dynabyte" a week ago and i saw it :D. It was 300 euros!!!! But it's a really great wheel :) To good to be true... :)

Upvote 0
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yB_kWmbmX6I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yB_kWmbmX6I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Upvote 0
  • linchpin[RTS]

In Poland I found G25 in on-line shop for about 225 EUR. In normal shops (like MediaMarkt) it costs about 260 EUR.

Upvote 0
  • Peter Meijer

TheStig[RPM said:
]i found one in Soest, TheNetherlands wich looks cheap. Others are still too expensive

note: new shipment of logitech will be here the 30th of january 2007 (netherlands)

Lol i live in Soest. Why didn't you say you where here :p .. Maybe next time :D

Upvote 0
G25: Order yours here

Hi guys,

RPM is thinking of buying some G25's directly from the importer or manufacturer, so they are cheaper then in store.
If you are interested just state a posting.

For Neo[RPM]'s review on the G25 click: HERE
For Spoon[RPM]'s review on the G25 click: HERE

11521.jpg

11522.jpg

11523.jpg

Interested:

- TheStig[RPM]
- WOOFER[RPM]
- Maximus
- Racemaus[RPM]
-
-