Logitech G25 | Official Support Thread

Jeeeeez....

I donno where to start this, just wanted to share with you my extreme good experience with this wheel.

I just have it for 2 weeks now, previuously i was driving a black Momo.
I loved my Momo very much , but you can not mention this 2 wheels on the same page... This G25 thing is just amazing!

From the wheel you get such feedback from the road, bumps, grip of the tyre (and loosing that grip.... lol) that i never experienced before! It is such a precise piece of art, which you cant tell, if you did not try it!

And the pedals.... wow.... maybe this is even better then the wheel itselve. Of course comparing ot the Momo pedals it is not a big deal to improve from there, but what these guys did is phenomenal. Again you can have such precise control and realistic feel, that i can not say anything else, that if you can afford it: BUY IT!!!!!!

Neo[RPM said:
]ufff... i came home for the weekend, and of course the first thing was to get to my PC.... lol

Here i have my good old black MOMO instead of the G25, first movement was that i almost broke the brake pedal, so light compared to the G25, as if i would push just the air... LOOOOL

I have to get used to it now again

yes, thats the thing i love the most.. the pedals for brake and throttle (and rocketclutch at the start) are amazing compared to the black momo..

although the momo wheel is still incredible as well

Upvote 0
  • Mehmet Arslan

Hi guys,stiggy i want to ask if i can get 1 for 216 euros?if its possible then holla at me and i will get me 1 also because my momo pedals gave up on me.

Upvote 0
Neo, i use this ones:
http://users.pandora.be/laagvlieger/DSC_3670.JPG

I had to place a few spacets so it looks a bit weird but its below my desk.

They are 6mm thick. I got them from my good old Thrustmaster T2 wheel. This wheel used these screws to fasten the wheel unit.

Drill 2 holes (7mm) at 12,5 cm from the desk. Between the 2 holes you should have 6,7 cm. Hart to hart.

O-6,7mm-O
|
|
|
|
|
|
12,5 cm

This is how did it.

the shifter doesnt need to be screwed, i used rubber tabe below to get it very sticky.

For the pedals, see if you can find a Secretairy feet rest stand, weird word, you can adjust the angle then and its easy to stick it to the floor with ducktape.
http://users.pandora.be/laagvlieger/DSC_3662.JPG
http://users.pandora.be/laagvlieger/DSC_3664.JPG

Upvote 0
Thanks for the help Waku, i hope i will need only the screws, since i would like to assemble them to this:

VPP_rack_black_TFT.jpg

Upvote 0
Wow that looks like a VVP Frame.

Very nice, i hope you don't get any faster in that :).

Now i see this you only need 6mm wired screws and a few rings maybe. Thats all.

You don't need a secretairy feet rest thing now.

Upvote 0
I bought a wheel a few months ago... I thought I was going the adicted's direction... but no, some people just decide build a complete simulator...

What;s next... a real car in the house??

I must say I love the looks though :D

Upvote 0
G25: changing brake pedal to clutch

I changed the brake in my pedals, and i mapped this function to the clutch, since it gives me more comfortable driving position as the pedals are placed a bit more far from each other. (and also i do not use the clutch function at all.....)

I would like to have although now the original brake pedal force as well to change to the clutch, i miss it now (the clutch pedal has less force).

Does somebody know if it is possible to do, and how?
I guess it must be possible to change some parts inside, but i dont want to mess up my pedals, so would love to hear some advices and tips before i open it up and mix everything.... :)

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Watch out: Logitech garantee stops when you adjust things to you pedals or steer yourself, at least that was the fact with the momo.

So i think you should ask them first!

Upvote 0
TheStig[RPM said:
]Watch out: Logitech garantee stops when you adjust things to you pedals or steer yourself, at least that was the fact with the momo.

So i think you should ask them first!

I know, it's with all products, it's your own risk. But i see the 3 pedals are 3 separate units. so if you change only clutch and brake, you will not harm anything and as i see on the pictures it's easy to rebuild it in original state.

So if you have problems with the pedals, switch them and then complain.

I also know Logitech service system. If there is a problem you can call them and if needed it wil be replaced. the only thing you need to do then is sending logitech some parts of the unit to prevent you can still use the old unit. I had this before with my Logitech Keyboard. I needed to send them my bluetooth stick, and the battery holder. For the rest i could keep the old keyboard.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 372 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing