Logitech G15 Keyboard

S

shenken

• shenken

Hi all,

i just got this keyboard a couple of days ago and this is a great keyboard with its LCD Display and its navigation knobs. Now my question to you all is: Do you also have this keyboard and if yes, do you know good resource websites that host G15 LCD Applets and other neat stuff for it? So far i´ve found one applet that displays realtime Teamspeak Information whi has joined/left, which channel you are in etc.

Let´s discuss it :)

I dont own one but I know there is software that works with rF to show you real time tyre temps and alike, It also works with arca but beware, Most people think its a cheat as arca only allows you to see temps in pit road. :)

Bought v2 last weekend and returned it right away because it was this bloody Dutch layout again although it was mentioning the US-Int on the box art. Damn Logitech.

Ordered the US-Int directly from the Logi site, because the normal shops are apparently not able to get a non-Dutch layout here.
Scheduled for arrival in a few hours.

Bought v2 last weekend and returned it right away because it was this bloody Dutch layout again although it was mentioning the US-Int on the box art. Damn Logitech.

Ordered the US-Int directly from the Logi site, because the normal shops are apparently not able to get a non-Dutch layout here.
Scheduled for arrival in a few hours.

dutch layout? is that azerty?

dutch layout? is that azerty?

See the differences; Dutch logitech layout:
300x300x5a231d60e8.jpg

US-Int Layout:
logitechKeyboard.jpg

Both are qwerty keyboards; The Dutch has a second \-key besides the left shift, which is cut in half.
The main Enter key is also not like the normal one, but double height and a bit smaller. Therefor the normal \-key is placed left to it.

For the average Dutchman no problems, but if you are used to type with 10 fingers (blind) its just insane.

PS. this is just a sample image, not a G15 image :)

i have to agree with you there Ramon......I am also always on US-int layout for 20 years now (yeah i learned pc already back then :)....hey even switched off a server on my moms work when i was aroun 3/4 :))

but when i tested the dutch layout it feels wrong......i have that with my laptop now....always making errors
so US-int for me

Logitech sucks!!!!!

I ordered on the Logitech NL website (the only one that ships to NL). I could choose which layout I wanted. (Belgium/Germany/Dutch/UK/US-Int)
Choosed US-Int. Just opened the box today, and the damn Dutch layout was in the box.

Calling with Logitech is of no use. The magic answer:
Logitech puts randomly a layout for that country in the box. For NL it could be Dutch or US-Int layout. You cannot see it on the outside of the box.
I can fully refund this one and the advice is to open each box in the normal shops and hopefully find a real US-Int layout.

Of course no shop will open it for you. You have to break the Logitech seal for it.

Help needed:
Is there someone in the US/Canada/Other who can send me a real Logitech G15 version 2 (The amber lightning) with a real US-Int layout?
This one:
4712.1.0.jpg

I can pay with paypal or normal international payment if supported by my bank.

My 'old' G15 was ordered via Amazon.com @Tigerdirect.com. But they don't send it to Europe anymore. Try it :)
You can still order via other companies, but so far only around 80+ dollar shipping costs, excluding Customstax (in case its checked). A bit too much for a keyboard that's 69 eur in the normal shops.

The message on Amazon.com:
*** We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below. ( See geographical restrictions.) ***

Its because of: Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations.

I just went to get a wireless mouse for my laptop and I was *this* close to buying the G15 while I was there, but concluded I wanted and didn't need :circuitzolder:

Damn you all for making me want one soo much

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years