Logitech FFB issues

NOTE: This not intended as a discussion thread, purely as a poll. There are already a couple of threads which discuss this in depth.
There`s been an awful lot of discourse around how the FFB performs with (I think) only Logitech wheels.
Several people, myself included, just can`t dial in a setting that works, even after following the ton of helpful advice.
Many simply don`t seem to have this problem, or don`t notice it, so I`ve set up this poll in order to find out how many of us are experiencing this peculiar FFB effect.
The problem has been described elsewhere, but basically, when turning the wheel, there`s a pronounced deadzone feel, followed by a snapping back of the wheel (centering). This can happen on a completely flat track, with all four wheels on the tarmac.
I haven`t described this very well, but you`ll know what I mean.

to be fair ive just bought a new thrustmaster GTE t300, (and tried TX G27 and a DFGT) and this problem still exists. Not so much the deadzone, but defo the weird sway you get trying to correct the car.

For me RRE has the inferior FFb and handling out of AC and RF2.

This thread details lots of talk about this...

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/what-i-think-is-not-right-with-rres-physics.97193/

I gave up and just considered the is to be the way it will always be. Not sure any of these threads will get the devs to address this.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back