F1 2012 Logitech F310 settings

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I didn't find much info on this controller and F1 2012 on google or You-Tube.

I did find this video where a player (of FPS games) thinks the dead zone is way too big, and is the bad thing about this controller. In a first person shooter you need accuracy, much the same as driving. He say that the stick has a big dead zone where nothing happens, then suddenly it kicks in and moves too far.

This sounds much like the problem you are getting when driving, essentially all or nothing. So the guy in the video does not recommend this controller at all. But hey, bear in mind this is just one guy's opinion, he may or may not be correct.

What is interesting is the comments below the video, other people say it's ok, it's not that bad. One of them says "The dead-zone can be changed, there is an option when using the software that comes with the controller"

So if you haven't already done so, check out the software that comes with this controller. If you haven't got it, download it. If you do have it, update it (if required) and/or tweak it, if you haven't already done so. That is about all I can suggest. :)

Software is here :-

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/gamepad-f310?crid=411&osid=23&bit=64

Here is the video :-

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years