Throttle Dead Zone: 0%
Throttle Saturation: 95%
Brake Dead Zone 0%
Brake Saturation: 95%

FF Settings:

Environment Effects: 10
Feedback Strength: 20
Wheel Weight: 10

Am I the only one here that cant set my Overall Effects Strenght to more than 60-65 % ? If I do that my wheel acts very strange and steer itself. Not that I dont like the 60% but still.

When you are playing ?
Somtimes it has a life of it's own and "twitches" about 90 degress in one direction but never during play... can't really say if it's related to the strenght setting, but I have always had the profile setting on 100%, I do all adjustments ingame.

Am I the only one here that cant set my Overall Effects Strenght to more than 60-65 % ? If I do that my wheel acts very strange and steer itself. Not that I dont like the 60% but still.

You have a G27 like me dont you Viktor? I can go as high as 105% before things start going weird with the wheel, but I dont run more than 100% so its not a problem normally.

Following advice on here and after thorough testing, I keep the profiler 'spring' and 'damper' effects set to 0% as these do nothing but over-power the game feedback.

When you are playing ?
Somtimes it has a life of it's own and "twitches" about 90 degress in one direction but never during play... can't really say if it's related to the strenght setting, but I have always had the profile setting on 100%, I do all adjustments ingame.

You have a G27 like me dont you Viktor? I can go as high as 105% before things start going weird with the wheel, but I dont run more than 100% so its not a problem normally.

Following advice on here and after thorough testing, I keep the profiler 'spring' and 'damper' effects set to 0% as these do nothing but over-power the game feedback.

Yes when Im playing. I have tested many settings that people recommends but none of them work. Actually my G27 feels better if I have spring and damper around 50-70% if I have it at 0% it feels not right. But Im quite pleased with my settings but I would like to just have abit more overall strenght but I wont even try that because I know my wheel will start acting wierd then. Thx for your replys.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 386 39.8%