Logitech DFGT wheel Bug??

Hi i'm Adrenaline SIM racer and Apex Online Racing Driver. I Haven't been on R3E for over three months, last night decided to give it a go with some lads. And only to found out that i couldnt drive the car. My wheel constantly tried turning on its own and at times i was fighting it because the FFB was so strong. My guess are its a bug. Last bug R3E had the main wheels involved were Logitech wheels, and the bug was due to an update. My questions are, Is there any sector 3 staff aware of this bug?And could it be patched soon? Was this bug discovered with latest updates? If more info is needed please reply to this discussion thx.

Hello. I also have a DFGT and the force feedback is fine on my setup.

You could check the "Inverted Force Feedback" setting in the general force feedback settings, this should be set to "On" for the DFGT, otherwise it may behave in the way you describe.

Deactivate the Logitech Profiler Software ingame (it loads automatically when starting RRE). If you`ve already loaded a track it only works via task manager (at least on my end)...that should do the trick.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back