Logitech DFGT and standard pedals for porsche wheels?

Hi guys. I'm searching for a budget wheel and there seems to be no solution for under £100. I want to get a wheel and pedals with a clutch. RGT could do the trick but it only has 270 degrees of rotation, which is not enough. DFGT could be good but it has no clutch and crap pedals. I could actually live without clutch but crappy DFGT pedals are kind of scary.:D

As you can tell from the title of the thread my solution is to buy DFGT and the standard Porsche pedals. I wonder if they are going to work together. I doubt that I will be able to plug Porsche pedals to DFGT but maybe I can connect the pedals directly to the PC? I've read somewhere that some games allow use of two different controlers and you can have pedals and wheels from different brands with no adapter. At the moment I only play GTR2 and Race 07 but later I will invest in other simracers (definitelly need to try rF2 when comes out).

Any idea if this would work?

Any idea how to contact him? His email is not displayed on the website. The 'contact me' button only opens a window allowing me to use Yahoo or Google mail. I use Hotmail... Just need to find out whether the adapter works with porsche wheels cause it doesn't say anything on the website.

Also - do you know what type of connector Porsche pedals have? Is this some kind of exclusive connection or it could be plugged to motherboard? Or maybe I could buy an adapter that connects pedals directly to computer? I don't think Porsche pedals come with the connector that would fit the adapter sold by Leo Bodnar...

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 97 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%
  • < 5 years